Explaining how to Export the Visa & Passport Expiry Report and detailing its layout
The Visa & Passport Expiry Report allows the admin to keep on top of their employee's work permits ensuring compliance and also keeping them informed when employees might be unable to travel for work due to expired travel documents.
To pull a Visa & Passport Expiry Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Employee Reports > Visa & Passport Expiry.
- Choose Date Range, Locations & Expiry type (Expiry type would be Visa, Passport or both)
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
The report will export as a CSV file only.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Employee Name
- Employee No.
- Location (primary work location)
- Type (document that is expiring)
- Expiration Date
Sample Visa & Passport Expiry Report in CSV Format;
Why should I use this report?
This report can be a huge aid in remaining compliant with national law regarding work permits for non-nationals. It can also be very helpful to keep on top of passport renewals for employees who travel frequently for work.