Explaining how to export the Total Sales Report and detailing its layout
The Total Sales Report documents all the sales figures entered into bizimply and presents them in clear easy-to-read formats. Both text filled tables for detailed information and colourful graphs for presentations can be exported with this report.
To pull a Total Sales Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Metrics Reports > Total Sales.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Period (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) & a desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
If "Text" Format is Selected:
- A preview of the report will show. Select the desired file type to export the report
If "Graph" Format is selected:
- The Graph will appear below the text box as shown
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF , CSV file or as a graph.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Period (Day/Week/Month)
- Each Location with Sales figures for each period
- Totals for each Location
Sample Total Sales Report in PDF Format (Period chosen=Daily);