What can you learn about your Timestations from the timestation management area?
Here you can see at a glance all timestations associated with a location.
Here is a breakdown of the information in each column:
- Red / Green Icons: These indicate whether or not the timestation is currently active. Reasons for a timestation becoming inactive are no wifi, no battery, the email address used to set up the timestation has been deactivated in Bizimply.
- Location: The location address entered in location settings.
- Device Name: You can name your iPad from iPad settings to make it easier to identify
- Timestation Version: We strongly recommend running the latest version of the timestation, in order to get the most from it. Learn how to update your timestation here.
- iOS Version: The operating system version your iPad is running on. A yellow warning symbol will appear if there is an update available. We strongly recommend updating to the latest version of your iPad, in order to get the most from it.
- Photo Upload: Your photo upload setting for this timestation
- Email Used to Connect the iPad: The email address used when the timestation was set up on this iPad
- PIN: Manager PIN used to log into the manager settings on the Timestation. Select the eye icon to view the PIN
- Last Activity: The last time any activity was recorded on the Timestation eg. clock in times, manager login etc.
Here you can find out how to allow access to the timestation management area:
- The option Access Timestation Management is found under Employee Roles Permissions, under Attendance & Timestation
- Timestation management area can only be made visible for Bizimply.com users (minimum supervisor role)
You can also view a map of your timestations to quickly ensure that all timestations are active:
Timestation and iPad Setup