How do I send a log file from the Timestation App on iPad?
When you're experiencing technical issues with the Timestation app you may need to send a log file to us so we can investigate the problem.
You can easily do this via the Timestation app on your iPad.
Firstly, you must have your email set up on the iPad for this to work:
To do this:
- Go to the home screen on your iPad.
- Click on the mail icon on the bottom.
- Set up your email address.
Follow these steps:
- Click into the Timestation app on your iPad.
- Go to the manager portal (the white icon in the bottom left corner).
- Enter your Manager pin.
- Go to Settings > Help > Email log file.
- Send log file to Support@Bizimply.com. As a rule of thumb, it is always a good idea to CC yourself in the email for future records.
Reasons why a Log File would need to be sent:
- If you are having issues with punch times syncing online.
- If you have a warning symbol on the Timestation that will not disappear.
Benefits of sending Log Files through Timestation App
- Bizimply will receive your log file and can investigate your issue further.
Timestation and iPad Setup