Learn more about Bizimply's Timecard features
Schedules on the timecard
Schedules are associated with an employee’s shift. The schedule associated with that shift can be changed using the dropdown menu. If no schedule is associated with that shift, there will be a warning symbol beside the employees name.
Positions on the timecard
Positions are now associated with an employees shift. The position associated with that shift can be changed using the dropdown menu.
- The default position will be that of the position assigned on the shift.
- If no schedule has been assigned to that shift, it will default to the employees main position on their profile.
- If no position is associated with that shift, there will be a warning symbol (referenced earlier) beside the employees name.
Note: Go to Settings > Attendance to turn positions on/off.
Employee Breaks and Timecards
Break rules on timecards will appear in the break column. There won’t be any visual change to the appearance of the paid break time field.
With break rules turned on:
- If you update an employees paid time to activate a different automatic break rule, the break time automatically updates.
- If you manually edit the break time, the auto break rule is overwritten.
Timecard Summary Permissions
The timecard summary totals can be adjusted by your managers before being sent to payroll. If you would rather that all paid times come from the timecard only, you can adjust your manager's timecard permissions.
To turn off timecard summary adjustments:
- Go to the menu in the top right hand corner
- Select "roles"
- Select the name of the role you want to edit
- Select "Timecards"
- You will see a tickbox called "adjust timecard summary"
- Untick this to stop your managers adjusting these totals. If you want to allow them to do so, simply leave the box ticked.