Where to find the report:
- Navigate to Reports > Attendance Reports > Public Holidays
- Select the date the bank holiday occurs
- Hit export
The Public Holiday CSV Report Explained:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Employee Number
- Primary Location
- Payroll Department
- Hours worked On Public Holiday - the number of hours worked on the day of the bank holiday
- Hours worked the previous 5 weeks - the total number of hours worked over the previous 5 weeks counting back from the last day the employee worked in the closest proximity to the public holiday.
- More than 40 Hours worked previous 5 weeks - if the hours worked in the previous 5 weeks is more or less than 40.
- Same day worked as public holiday previous 13 weeks - the number of same days the employee has worked over the previous 13 weeks.
- Total Hours worked previous 13 weeks - the total number of approved hours over the previous 13 weeks.
- Avg Hours per working week - this is calculated based on the total number of days and hours worked over the previous 13 weeks.
- Avg Hours per working day - this is calculated based on the total number of days and hours worked over the previous 13 weeks.
- Awarding Entitlements:
- In Bizimply, you can either manually add this entitlements to the employee timecard or award them additional time off.