Explaining how to Export the Starter Report and detailing its layout
The Starter Report compiles all the data on New Hires that has been entered into the bizimply system and presents it in an easy to read format .
To pull a Starter Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar/
- Select Employee Reports > Starter Report.
- Choose Date Range & Locations.
- Select the "+ Export" button to export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
This file can only be exported as a CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Employee name
- Main Location
- Bizimply ID
- Employee No.
- Email Address
- Post Code & Country Code
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Start Dates
- Finish Dates (if they subsequently left)
- Gender, Ethnicity, Nationality & Marital Status
- Passport & Visa Expiry
- Next of Kin Name & Number
- Payroll Department
- Main Position
Sample Starter Report in CSV Format;