This article gives a detailed breakdown of Labour Hours and Labour Costs
Labour Hours on the dashboard compares the Actual, Scheduled and Forecasted hours.
1. Actual - your actual labour hours come from paid times on your employee timecards.
2. Scheduled - your scheduled labour hours come from shifts on your schedules.
3. Actual less Scheduled - allows you to see how many hours were actually worked in comparison to how many were scheduled. You can use these figures to be proactive about keeping the cost of labour down.
4. Forecast - You can forecast your labour hours with Bizimply's Forecast App and view the comparison on the dashboard. See below where Forecast pulls the information from.
5. Actual less Forecast - allows you to see difference between Actual hours and Forecasted hours.
Useful Report: You can also go to your Schedule and export a "Scheduled versus Actual" report.
Labour Cost on the dashboard compares the cost of labour with the cost of your scheduled hours and your labour hours forecast.
1. Paid Labour - cumulative cost of your hourly paid staff and your salary paid staff.
- The cost of your hourly paid staff comes from paid times on your timecards.
- The cost of your salary paid staff is the cumulation of your salaried staff wages divided out over the days of the week.
- The cost of your scheduled hourly staff comes from shifts given to hourly paid staff on the schedule.
- The cost of your scheduled salary staff comes from shifts given to salary paid staff on the schedule.