Explaining how to export the New Hire Retention Rate Report and detailing its layout
The New Hire Retention Rate Report is a great tool to determine whether new employees feel a business is a good place to work. If the New Hire Retention Rate is higher, it shows more employees are content to stay in the business whereas if the Rate is lower, it shows employee are more willing to try different places of work than stay in this business.
To pull a New Hire Retention Rate Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar.
- Select Employee Reports > New Hire Retention Rate.
- Choose Date Range & Locations.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
This file can only be exported as a CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- New Hires (no. new employees within time frame selected)
- 3 Month Stayers
- Retention Rate
Sample New Hire Retention Rate Report in CSV Format;
Why should I use this report?
This report can be used to determine the number of employees that are opting to stay within the business. This is a great tool for determining whether employees are satisfied with working conditions in the business.