Learn how to assign roles to an employee for a location group in Bizimply
A manager/supervisor/etc may have responsibility for a number of different Locations. In this case, they should be assigned a Location Group Role for that Group of Locations. In order to do this, one must have already created both the relevant Location Group and Location Group Role. See the following articles to do this:
Creating Location Group Roles
How to Create a Location Group
- Log into Bizimply as an admin
- Click on your name/email in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Locations" from the drop-down list
- Select "Manage Groups" from the left hand table
- Here you can create new location groupings (blue button) or edit existing location groups (pencil icon). Note: If you edit a location group this will affect staff who have this level of access already.
- Select the Orange, Pencil Icon on the right hand side to edit a Location Group.
- Underneath the name and Locations, there is the option to assign Location Group Roles for this specific Group to individual employees on the system. Click the "+ Grant Access" icon on the right hand side to do this.
- You can type out the employee's name where prompted and selected the Location Group Role previously created from the drop down menu.
- Once happy click save and the employee named will be assigned this Location Group Role.
- After you have saved these new changes, the selected employee(s) will receive an email notifying them of their Role. They will now be able to use the Employee Portal.