Explaining how to Export the Holiday Accruals Report and detailing its layout
The Holiday Accruals Report will allow you to determine to exact amount of hours that are owed to each employee. It tells an admin what hours have been approved and what hours have yet to be approved, enabling them to keep on top of it.
To pull a Holiday Accruals Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Employee Reports > Holiday Accruals.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Employees & a desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Employee name
- Employee No.
- Location (location of shift)
- Hours Worked (total no. hours worked in the time frame)
- Accrual %
- Hours Accrued
- Adjustments (any changes made by admin)
- Total Hours Owed (no. holiday hours owed to an employee)
- Total Approved (no. holiday ours already approved by admin)
- Balance (outstanding holiday hours owed, yet to be approved)
Sample Holiday Accruals Report in PDF Format;
Why should I use this report?
This report can give a clear overview of the Holiday Hours owed to each employee. This means that every employee can receive what they're owed but won't be paid too much at the same time.