How to add a new location and how to set up a new location
How do I add a New Location?
You can add a new location to your Bizimply account at any time.
To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Bizimply account (You must have admin privileges).
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Select location setup from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the blue "+ New Location" button.
- Enter the location name, address, time zone and the days the location is open.
- Click save (You do not need to enter a location email & password).
Your location is now setup. Make sure to add/share your employees, set up your schedules and connect your Timestation app to monitor attendance.
Setting up Your New Location
Once you've set up your new store or shop, you'll need to complete the following to use Bizimply effectively in the new location. When a new location has been added, the sales area metric won't update automatically, therefore follow these steps to help set up the new location.
Make sure to:
- add/share your employees
- select the correct schedules for your location
- setup/connect your Timestation app
- add a new payroll department to match your new location
Shift Log sales areas
When setting up a new location, you'll need to ensure the correct sales areas are selected in the Shift Log.
Generally, when accessing the shift log within the new location, you'll see that the sales area field is greyed out and cannot be filled in. See image below.
To add the correct sales areas to the shift log for this location, follow these steps:
- Log into app.bizimply.com (only admin access level)
- Select the drop down menu in your name/ email address in the top right-hand corner
- Click on Settings => Shift Log Setup => Daily Metrics
- Click on the "Edit" link next to the sales areas you want to add to the location
- You'll now find a drop down menu containing the locations that are currently set up on that metric.
- Select the new relevant location. This will add the sales area to the shift log for that location.