With Bizimply you can ensure that the correct level of access is available for those who require it. You can choose what aspects of Bizimply a defined role can see, basically, you can turn on/off different sections of the system so that a staff member can only view the aspects of the system they use.
Note: Roles can only be created/edited by admin account holders.
- Log in to Bizimply as an admin
- Click on your name/email in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Employee Roles" from the drop-down list
- Here you can choose to edit (Pencil icon) or create a role (blue button)Note: If you edit a role this will affect staff who have this level of access already
- Now you can then choose to turn on what aspects of the system will be visible for this role
- (For a new role you will also have to name and describe the access, we would also recommend updating the description with any change you make on existing roles)
- When turning on a section please check the "Choose options" details to ensure access within that tab is correct.
- Once happy with the role click save and you can now apply this access to your staff
See walkthrough below:
This allows you to control the levels of access to employees and make sure that what they can see is just the aspects of the system they require.
You may have a Team Lead role that needs to access the shift log to enter in the days' information and view the schedule but is not able to make edits or have access to the Attendance tab.
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding creating your settings please use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through setting these up correctly.
Applying an employee access to Bizimply