The Sales Year on Year Report documents the Sales figures for a selected time period and compares them to a previous year. This can be an extremely useful tool for comparing your business' growth and trends in the industry associated with time.
To pull a Sales Year on Year Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Metrics Reports > Sales Year on Year.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Period (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) & desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
If "Text" Format is Selected:
- A preview of the report will show. Select the desired file type to export the report
If "Graph" Format is selected:
- The Graph will appear below the text box as shown
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Period (Day/Week/Month)
- Sales figures for each period
- Difference between them
Sample Sales Years on Years Report in PDF Format (Period chosen=Daily);
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding Reports use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through it.