The Average Spend Report documents all costs entered into Bizimply. It lays out this spending in an easy to understand format, breaking it up by Time Period and Location. This could be a handy tool to use to reduce spending in your business
To pull an Average Spend Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Metrics Reports > Average Spend.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Period (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) & a desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
If "Text" Format is Selected:
- A preview of the report will show. Select the desired file type to export the report
If "Graph" Format is selected:
- The Graph will appear below the text box as shown
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Period (Day/Week/Month)
- Each Location with Spending figures for each period
- Totals for each Location
Sample Average Spend Report in PDF Format (Period chosen=Daily);
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding Reports use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through it.