The Wastage Report documents the value of the stock that has been wasted as a percentage of the sales figure. It can be a great tool when looking at costs in your business.
To pull a Wastage Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Metrics Reports > Wastage.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Period (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) & a desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
If "Text" Format is Selected:
- A preview of the report will show. Select desired file type to export the report
If "Graph" Format is selected:
- The Graph will appear below the text box as shown
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Period (Day/Week/Month)
- Each Location with Wastage figures for each period
- Totals for each Location
Sample Wastage Report in PDF Format (Period chosen=Daily);
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding Reports use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through it.