The Employee Engagement Report will allow you to analyse employee satisfaction by reviewing the responses to the engagement survey. To learn more about the employee engagement survey see this related article;
Employee Engagement Survey
To pull an Employee Engagement Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Employee Reports > Employee Engagement.
- Choose Date Range, Locations & a desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Location (location of where recorded responses came from)
- Bad (no. employees who had a bad shift)
- OK (no. employees who had an OK shift)
- Great (no. employees who had a great shift)
- Responses (no. responses to the survey)
- Views (no. employees who saw the survey)
Sample Employee Engagement Report in PDF Format;
Why should I use this report?
This report can be used to determine your employee satisfaction levels. It can be a great tool to investigate employee turnover rates with. It can also raise red flags about certain Locations who's employees may not be satisfied with working conditions.
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding Reports use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through it.