The Late / Early Report will allow you to analyse employee punctuality as well as assess what days more workers may be needed to reduce overtime hours.
To pull a Late / Early Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Attendance Reports > Late / Early Report.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Employees, Time Threshold & a desired Format. (Note; Time Threshold is the level of leeway you’re willing to give your employees for being only a few minutes late)
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Employee name
- Date (date of shift)
- Location (location of shift)
- Scheduled Shift (starting/finishing times as per the schedule)
- In Time (actual clock-in time as per the timestation)
- Difference (difference between the scheduled start time and actual clock-in time)
- Out Time (actual clock-out time as per the timestation)
- Difference (difference between the scheduled end time and actual clock-out time)
- Net Time (total difference between scheduled times and actual times)
Sample Late / Early Report in PDF Format;
Why should I use this report?
This report can be used to determine your more punctual employees as well as seeing if any employees have bad habits of arriving late / finishing early. It can also be used to determine which employees are doing more overtime than others.
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding Reports use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through it.