Explaining how to Export the Employee Turnover % Report and detailing its layout
The Employee Turnover % Report will allow the admin to analyse the level at which employees are staying in the business. It can be used to investigate the worker satisfaction in each location and whether employees are satisfied with working conditions
To pull an Employee Turnover % Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Employee Reports > Employee Turnover %.
- Choose Date Range & Locations
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
This file can only be exported as a CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Avg. Employees
- Leavers (No. Employees who've left said location)
- Turnover %
Sample Employee Turnover % Report in CSV Format;