Find out how to customise your dashboard, how to view issues there, and other miscellaneous figures on the dashboard
How can I customise my dashboard?
It may be useful for you to view your dashboard with the same day that your schedule and timecards begin! You can also turn certain widgets on/off so you only view what's important to you. To do this:
- Go to Company Settings
- Go to Dashboard Options
- Select the day you want from the dropdown
- Turn the widgets you want to see ON
- Keep the ones you don't want to see OFF
Your dashboard metrics will now display from the day you have chosen and the widgets you want on your dashboard will be visible.
In Bizimply’s Shift log, there is a heading called Issues. This is where you will be able to fill in your Employee Issues, Customer Feedback, maintenance Issues, Supplier Issues and Accidents.
Certain issues can also be logged elsewhere in Bizimply:
- An employee issue can be logged from an employee profile.
- Supplier and Maintenance issues can be logged from the Service App.
Resolved and unresolved issues can be viewed on the dashboard:
Miscellaneous Figures on The Dashboard
Shift Log Settings
To customise what figures you are entered into the Shift Log and visible on the dashboard:
- Go to Settings > Shift Log > Daily Metrics.
- Go to the tab named "misc".
- Add or edit metrics here to turn them on in Shift Log.
- Click the dashboard icon beside each metric to view it on the dashboard.
Once these metrics are turned on in settings and entered into the shift log, you will be able to view them on the dashboard:
For more information on how to set up the shift log, watch this video: