Explaining how to export the Customer Issue Report and detailing its layout
The Customer Report presents all the information input into Bizimply by managers/key positions regarding customer issues, in a clear and readable manner.
To pull a Customer Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Issue Reports > Customers.
- Choose Date Range & Locations
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
- A preview of the report will appear below the table as shown. Scroll down to the bottom
- Select the button shown to export the report as a PDF
What information will I receive with this export?
This file can only be exported as a PDF file.
In this report, the following information appears:
- Customer Name
- Date of Issues
- Who logged the Issue
- Issue Description
- Action Taken
- Follow ups
Sample Customer Report in PDF Format: