How to create Location Group Roles
A Location Group Role is a designation of a title to an employee for a series of Locations within a Location Group. This title grants them access to parts of the Employee Portal (decided by administrator) for all Locations within the Location Group. In order to create a Location Grouping see this related article:
How to Create a Location Group
Note: This is different to a Location Role which works on a single Location basis.
See this related article for more information:
Creating/Editing Location Roles
Instructions on how to create a Location Group Role:
- Log in to Bizimply as an admin
- Click on your name/email in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Roles" from the drop-down list
- Select "Location Group Roles" from the left hand table
- Here you can choose to create a role (blue button) or edit a role (pencil icon) Note: If you edit a role this will affect staff who have this level of access already
- You will have to name and describe the access of this new role. (We would also recommend updating the description with any change you make on existing roles).
- Now you can then choose to turn on what aspects of the system will be visible for this role
- When turning on a section please check the "Choose options" details to ensure access within that tab is correct.
- Once happy with the role click save and you can now apply this access to your staff
Note: Once you have created the Location Group and Location Group Role, you can designate certain Location Group Roles to employees for a Location Group using the following article; How to Assign Location Group Roles to an Employee for a Location Groups
This allows you to control the levels of access to employees and make sure that what they can see is just the aspects of the system they require.
Questions? - Just Ask.
If you have any questions regarding creating your Location Group Roles please use "Ask Bizimply" and we can guide you through setting these up correctly.