Learn how to create onboarding checklists in Bizimply
Onboarding checklists are custom to-do lists that can be set up to aid the process of hiring new employees and inputting their details into Bizimply.
- Log into Bizimply as admin
- Click on your name/email on the right hand corner
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down-menu
- Click the "Employees" tab on the left-hand-side
- Choose "Onboarding Checklists" from the drop-down menu
- Click on the "+ New Checklist" button in the right-hand-corner to create a custom onboarding checklist
- Next you will have to fill in the Name, Description, Locations and Email recipients associated with this checklist
- Click on the "+ Add Task" button in order to create the steps on the checklist
- A text box will appear in which you should fill in the steps. You can mark these steps as Required or not. Note; If it is required you cannot complete the checklist until it has been marked done
- Once happy with the checklist select the save button at the bottom of the tab.
This checklist has now been assigned to ALL staff members in selected locations.