Explaining how to Export the Break Report and detailing its layout
The Break Report will allow you to see all information regarding the Breaks each employee is taking per shift and helps you decide a correct way of paying the employee for said shift
To pull a Break Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click the "Reports" icon in the tool bar
- Select Compliance Reports > Break Report.
- Choose Date Range, Locations, Employees & a desired Format.
- Select the "+ Export" button to Export the report.
What information will I receive with this export?
You can choose to export this report as either a PDF or CSV file.
In this report, the following columns appear:
- Employee name
- Date (date of shift)
- Location (location of shift)
- In & Out Time (actual clock-in/out time as per the timestation)
- Break Start (actual clock-out time for break as per the timestation)
- Break End (actual clock-in time after break as per the timestation)
- Break Taken (response to whether employee said they had taken a break on the timestation when clocking-out)
- Total Min (length of break in minutes)
- Total Hours (length of break in hours)
Sample Break Report in PDF Format;
Why should I use this report?
This report can be used to determine if your employees are actually taking their scheduled breaks. It can clearly show which employees are taking breaks that are too long and ensures that you only need to pay an employee for the work they've actually done.