The Timestation App on the iPads may crash or shut down when employees try to punch in or out. This may happen after the new iOS12 update on the iPad.
When this happens, please updated the Timestation App to it's latest version in the App Store.
If you had used the below workaround...
to continue using the Timestation App when this problem was occurring. Please remember to reset your Photo Capture and Upload options within the Timestation App.
- In the Timestation App on the iPad select the Manager's View icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Enter the Manager PIN (this is not the clock in PIN of the Manager)
- You're now in the Manager Section of the Timestation App and will have access to 'Settings' on the left.
- At the top of the Settings page you'll see Photo Capture:
- Clock in
- Clock out
Turn both of these options On.
- If Photo Upload was also turned off and you do need clock in photographs in your Bizimply account online then you can turn this On also
If updating the App still doesn't help
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and follow these steps to continue using the Timestation:
- Uninstall the Timestation App from the iPad.
- Manually clock out all employees in the Review Punch Times section, in Attendance, in app.bizimply.com (Even when they are clocked out for a break and haven't been able to clock back in, manually enter an out time for their shift.)
- Reinstall the Timestation App on the iPad.
- Once set up again, go into the Manager's section using the manager pin.
- Go to Settings and switch off Photo Capture Clock in, Clock out and Photo Upload.
- Employees should be able to clock in and out again however photographs will not be taken.