The easiest way to setup an AppleID is via computer in two easy steps:
- Fill out the sign-up form here.
- Verify your account with the code sent to your email address.
Setup via iPad:
- Open the iTunes Store App.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Choose the country or region.
- Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID. The form also includes security questions for your protection and asks for an optional rescue email address. We recommend providing a rescue email address.If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you'll see a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap Continue and then tap Use Existing Apple ID on the following screen to sign in.
- Apple will ask you to enter in card details or billing information but this is not required for the Timestation App. You may skip this option if available.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.
- You will need to verify your email address before you can download apps from the App Store.
- Please note your AppleID (email address) and password as Bizimply cannot access these details for you.
We would recommend you use the same AppleID for all Timestation devices to reduce the number of passwords and accounts required.
Installing the Timestation App.