You may need to adjust an employee's balance of accrued hours manually, when vacation is carried over from a previous year or when giving an employee time in lieu. You can also deduct time from the balance. These adjustments can be made in the Time Off tab of an employee's profile.
- Login to your account
- Go to the "Employees" tab.
- Search and select the employee you wish to adjust accrued hours for.
- Click on the Time Off in the employee's profile.
- You will see the 3 widgets in the top of the Time Off section, Vacation, Sick and Other.
- If you haven't set up your default accruals percentage, you will see a "settings" option below each of the widgets, click on settings to change Vacation to accrual. Please note accrual is only available for Vacation.
- If you wish to set up a company wide accruals percentage and hours per day default please click here.
- Once the accruals percentage has been setup you will see that you can adjust the balance in the Vacation Widget.
- Simply select add or subtract and enter the total hours and a reason.