Choose what aspects of the dashboard a defined role can see on their All Locations Dashboard and their Single Location Dashboards. The All Locations Dashboard contains combined information from all the locations this employee has access to.
Note: Employee roles and permissions can only be created/edited by admin account holders.
- Log in to Bizimply as an admin
- Click on your name/email in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Employee Roles" from the drop-down list
- Here you can choose to edit (Pencil icon) or create a role (blue button) Note: If you edit a role this will affect staff who have this level of access already
- Turn on the dashboard permission and select "Choose Options"
- Select the widgets you would like the defined role to see
- Once happy with the role click save.
- Apply this role to your staff members in their employee profile
Note: These widgets must also be turned on on Dashboard Settings.
Dashboard settings control what widgets are turned on for your account. Dashboard Permission control what Employee Roles have access to these widgets.
Allowing Admin Access