The latest version of the Timestation App is available on the App Store for iPads only.
We highly recommend that you have the latest version of the app to get the use of new features that have been requested by customers and some bug fixes also. *Note you may need your apple ID.
- Go to the App store on the iPad.
- At the bottom of the screen - tap on "Updates" on the right-hand side.
- Find the Timestation App tap and click on the "Update" button.
- The update may take a minute.
You can also set future updates to update automatically so you don't miss out, even though you will have to exit the app in future for it to update. To do this:
- Open "Settings" on your iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Under the Automatic Downloads section, turn "Updates" on.