Training records appear in the order they were completed, with the most recent completed appearing first in the list.
Bulk select allows you to delete or download the PDF
How to add a Training Record in an employee profile
- Go to the employee profile in question.
- Go to the Training tab.
- Select +Training Record.
- Training type is chosen from the dropdown which contains the description added in settings.
- Training type and date are required fields and will be outlined in red with the text “cannot be blank”, if left empty on save.
- Once the training type is chosen, the description, as defined in settings appears.
For admins only: The dropdown contains a hyperlink to Settings: Employee Training
- Existing training records can be edited or deleted.
- If it is edited, the changes will be saved with a timestamp eg. “last edited by email@example.com 01/02/2018”.
- Deleting a record will delete the record permanently.
Employee Tab: Bulk Add Training
To bulk add training to your employee profiles:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Select the employees you wish to add the training to. If you wish to add the training to all employee profiles, click the empty box to the left of Name.
- Click Actions > Quick Edit > Training.
Choose the training and save.
To see how to create training types in employee settings, please read this article