The Timecards Analysis Report will allow you to compare scheduled times, clock in records and paid times across multiple locations, employees, schedules and positions. For a quick over view on how best to use this report, check out this 3 minute video!
To pull a Timecard Analysis Report follow these steps:
- Login to Bizimply online.
- Click on your name/email in the top right.
- Select Reports > Attendance Reports > Timecards Analysis Report.
- Choose Locations, Employees and date range.
What information will I receive with this export?
Your export will look similar to the below screenshot:
In this report you can view:
- First name
- Last Name
- Employee Number
- Scheduled in time (pulled from schedule)
- Scheduled out time (pulled from schedule)
- Scheduled break (pulled from schedule)
- Schedule Total (Total scheduled hours)
- Actual in (Pulled from Review Punch Times section)
- Actual out (Pulled from Review Punch Times section)
- Actual break (Pulled from Review Punch Times section)
- Actual Total (Total of actual hours worked)
- Paid in (Pulled from selected paid time on Timecard)
- Paid out (Pulled from selected paid time on Timecard)
- Paid break (Pulled from selected paid break on Timecard)
- Paid total (Total of paid hours selected on Timecard)
- Position (What position was selected on timecard/schedule for this shift)
- Schedule (What schedule was selected on Timecard/schedule for this shift)
Why should I use this report?
This report gives you an overall view of your account within the specific date range selected. Unlike the Timecards report - the Timecards Analysis Report will show scheduled times, actual times and selected paid times across multiple locations/employees/schedules/positions.
Timecard Analysis Template
We also have a template if you would like to further analysis your data (use filters, sort columns, count hours scheduled versus hours worked etc). Click on the excel icon below to download the template.
How to use Template:
Once you have exported your Timecard Analysis Report - Copy and Paste the information into the template.
- Select the column header arrow for the column you want to filter.
- Uncheck (Select All) and select the boxes you want to show. For example, you could select to only show a specific employee or location.
- Click OK. The column header arrow changes to a Filter icon. Select this icon to change or clear the filter.
You can also sort any columns, for example you may want to sort by date.
- Select the column header arrow for the column you want to sort.
- Click Sort A to Z to perform an ascending sort (A to Z or smallest number to largest).
- Click Sort Z to A to perform a descending sort (Z to A or largest number to smallest)