In Bizimply we understand that all businesses have different rules in place with regards to attendance, managing hours worked and payroll.
You can configure your attendance settings to match the rules of your business.
NB: These settings should be worked on when you are setting up your account for the very first time. It wouldn't be recommended to change these settings once your account is already up and running. Please contact support if you do need to make changes. It takes us a minimum of 3 working days to process any Attendance Setting changes.
To do this:
- Login to app.bizimply.com. Only admins can access the attendance settings.
- Click on your name/email address in the top-right-hand corner and select 'Settings'.
- Click on the 'Attendance' tab in the left-hand-side menu and then select 'Attendance Settings'.
- Take your time selecting the answers to the questions in the form. These settings will affect how the system automatically handles employee punch times in the Timecards.
- Once you are happy with your settings press 'Save'. It may take a few minutes for the settings to save.
Where you will notice these rules taking place is in the employee timecards in the 'Attendace' module.
For example, if you decided that when an employee clocks in earlier than their schedule time that the time on the timecard should be their scheduled time, their paid hours will be automatically pre-selected from their scheduled time and not their punch time.
Benefits of Attendance Settings
- The ability to customise the rules to suit your business.
- Pay your employees for the correct hours worked.