The employee numbers in Bizimply must match the work numbers set in Thesaurus in order to link the two profiles correctly.
Getting the Timecards Report
- Go to the attendance tab of your account
- Navigate to the correct week (Please double check that all timecards have been approved and are correct)
- Click "Export"
- From the drop down menu choose "All Timecards"
- Select the CSV File option
- Double check the date range is correct
- Click the "Export" button
- Open this file, you will need to alter the file to make it compatible with Thesaurus
- Remove the unwanted columns so that the columns are as below.
Column A: Employee number (To match works number in Thesaurus)
Column B: Standard hours
Column C: Time and 1/2 hours
Column D: Double Time hours
Column E: Time and 1/3 hours
Column F: Other
Note: Columns required may differ from those in example above
- Save the file once in the correct layout
Importing into Thesaurus Payroll
- Open Thesaurus
- Choose Utilities in the toolbar menu
- Select import hours in the drop down menu
- Chose from CSV from the options
- Click locate file and navigate to the file previously saved and open it
- You will see the file populate the preview section
- Click on Validate file
- Select import
Note: Thesaurus deletes the file on import so you may wish to save a copy and if the file is open in another application when importing you may get an error
Always double check that the hours have been imported correctly after this process.