In order to add a shift for an employee that is not in the popular shifts, you can easily do this in the scheduling section of your Bizimply location and follow the steps outlined below.
- Click on the appropriate grid space for the employee/date on that schedule
- Enter the details for the shift:
- Start time, this takes the format HH:MM* (Required)
- Finish time, also in HH:MM* (Required)
- Unpaid break, number of minutes deducted for break (Optional)
- Position, to inform employee of their position (Optional)
- Start time text, to display instead of start time. e.g. Open (Default: Time)
- Finish time text, to display instead of Finish time. e.g. Close (Default: Time)
- Choose if the hours should be included in the schedule. (Default: Yes)
- Add a note to the shift. (Optional)
- Click Save.
*You can also input the time in the 12-hour format. e.g. type "4 pm", it will automatically change to 16:00.
See below on creating a shift:
This allows you to inform a staff member of their work details for that day and an employee will see this when they receive their schedule by email, view it online or via the MyZimply app.