You can now associate an employee’s position with their paid times on their timecard!
It appears beside the schedule column on the timecard.
What position will be assigned to an employee’s shift?
• The position attached to a paid time will default to the position assigned to that shift on the schedule.
• If there is no position assigned to that shift on the schedule, it will default to the
employees main position.
• If the employee does not have a main position, it will default to “no position” with
the warning icon displayed.
How to change an employee’s position on their timecard:
- Click on the position icon
- You will see the list of positions assigned to that employee on their profile
- Select the relevant position. That position is now changed.
Other articles you may find useful:
Timecards exports broken down by position